Senior Consultant - Exact Macola
We are searching for an energetic and motivated professional which will be part of the Exact Macola Globe Synergy Team. As a Macola Consultant you are part of the PSO team. You will work with new customers, implementing the Macola software products, which is a well known ERP system throughout the world.
· Analyze customer business processes, recommend process improvements, and assist customers with implementing recommended improvements.
· Effectively integrate customer business processes with software functionality, and train end users.
· Support existing customers in much the same fashion, beginning with an evaluation of current application usage and implementation effectiveness.
· Consultants are expected to develop lasting relationships with the customers they serve, and proactively sell consulting services back into the install base.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Applications
· Minimum of 5 years of implementation or business consulting experience in a distribution/light manufacturing environment.
· Superior consultative ability.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· End-user training skills required.
· The ability to identify/define and solve needs/problems, aptitude interacting with multiple levels of customer resources, and demonstrated ability to grow consulting opportunities.
· Candidates able to demonstrate proven experience implementing industry certifications (ISO, AS, etc…), Quality Systems, and Lean Methods will receive preferential consideration.
· Intermediate level technical expertise with SQL databases and installing applications in a SQL server environment is preferred. Experience with SSRS is also desired
· Position will require travel within North America up to 90%.
Established in 1984, Exact is one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions. Serving entrepreneurial businesses is at the heart of what we do. We serve local and international companies in more than 125 countries and offer our solutions in more than 40 languages. Our solutions provide our customers the freedom to successfully address challenges and opportunities, creating value for their customers and ultimately for themselves.
For more information please visit www.exact.com
No phone calls or outside agencies. Exact is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted On: l, d F Y
Closing On: l, d F Y
Category: Customer Service
Location: Home office U.S.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Travel: Within North America up to 90%