Senior Consultant - Exact Macola
- Reports into Columbus, Ohio
- Physical Location: Home-Office Base, anywhere in continental U.S.
- Department: Professional Services
- Business line: Exact Macola
- Classification: Full-time, Exempt
- Reports to Team Lead, Consultancy
- Travel: Extensive (average 60%, but can be up to 90%)
Summary of Position
Just like our business solutions allow our customers the freedom to address the challenges and opportunities that present themselves, so do we treat our employees. We don’t micro-manage. We are flexible. We work hard, but we play hard. We give you a goal and expect you to meet it and then exceed it. We’ll help you get there in any way we can. Because your job matters. You matter.
Exact Macola is currently seeking an Implementation Consultant to support our growing customer base. By gathering and documenting requirement from key stakeholders and assisting in developing project plans and timelines, you will be responsible for succesffully deploying the suite of Exact Macola solutions, including the newest ERP offering, Exact Macola 10.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze customer business processes, recommend process improvements, and assist customers with implementing recommended improvements.
· Effectively integrate customer business processes with software functionality, and train end users.
· Support existing customers in much the same fashion, beginning with an evaluation of current application usage and implementation effectiveness.
· Consultants are expected to develop lasting relationships with the customers they serve, and proactively sell consulting services back into the install base.
· Achieve individual billable utilization targets
Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Application or related
· Implementation or business consulting experience, preferably with Exact Macola (other beneficial implementation experience would be with Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, Infor or Netsuite).
· Experience in a distribution/light manufacturing environment and ability to demonstrate a solid foundation of business processes
· Candidates able to demonstrate proven experience implementing industry certifications (ISO, AS, etc…), Quality Systems, and Lean Methods will receive preferential consideration.
· Intermediate level technical expertise with SQL databases and installing applications in a SQL server environment is preferred.
· Experience with SSRS is also desired
· Superior consultative ability
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· End-user training skills required
· The ability to identify/define and solve needs/problems, aptitude interacting with multiple levels of customer resources, and demonstrated ability to grow consulting opportunities.
· Spanish fluency is highly desired.
No direct reports
Environment and Physical Demands
This position will requires sitting for extensive periods of time, talking and hearing, feeling and grasping, reaching with hands and arms and occasional movement around the office. Little to no physical exertion is required. Environment is an office setting with moderate noise levels.
We care about our employees at Exact. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and we ask you what you want!
· Competitive salary
· Paid time off (16 days first year plus 8 holidays)
· Paid-volunteer time off: contribute to your favorite cause without losing a day of pay!
· 401K (with match)
· Work-from-home policy (1 day per week) and flexible work arrangements: work/life balance is important to us!
· Fun in your work environment: we do Cornhole tournaments, wine & cheese tastings, team bowling competitions, ice cream socials etc.
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
· HSA-qualified medical plan option with sizable yearly contribution by Exact
· Basic Life Insurance & AD&D provided at no cost to you
· Additional benefits include: Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness coverage
· Excellent Employee Assistance Program
· Great opportunities to grow your skills, develop yourself and advance within the company.
Established in 1984, Exact is one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions. Serving entrepreneurial businesses is at the heart of what we do. We serve local and international companies in more than 125 countries and offer our solutions in more than 40 languages. Our solutions provide our customers the freedom to successfully address challenges and opportunities, creating value for their customers and ultimately for themselves.
For more information please visit www.exact.com
Exact does not accept phone calls from external recruitment agencies.
Exact Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sec, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted On: l, d F Y
Closing On: l, d F Y
Category: Customer Service
Location: Home office U.S.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Travel: Within North America up to 90%