Senior Consultant - Exact Macola
We are searching for an energetic and motivated professional which will be part of the Exact Macola Globe Synergy Team. As a Macola Consultant you are part of the PSO team. You will work with new customers, implementing the Macola software products, which is a well known ERP system throughout the world.
- Analyze customer business processes, recommend process improvements, and assist customers with implementing recommended improvements.
- Effectively integrate customer business processes with software functionality, and train end users.
- Support existing customers in much the same fashion, beginning with an evaluation of current application usage and implementation effectiveness.
- Consultants are expected to develop lasting relationships with the customers they serve, and proactively sell consulting services back into the install base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Applications
- Minimum of 5 years of implementation or business consulting experience in a distribution/light manufacturing environment.
- Superior consultative ability.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- End-user training skills required.
- The ability to identify/define and solve needs/problems, aptitude interacting with multiple levels of customer resources, and demonstrated ability to grow consulting opportunities.
- Candidates able to demonstrate proven experience implementing industry certifications (ISO, AS, etc…), Quality Systems, and Lean Methods will receive preferential consideration.
- Intermediate level technical expertise with SQL databases and installing applications in a SQL server environment is preferred. Experience with SSRS is also desired
- Position will require travel within North America up to 90%.
Exact. And it all comes together.
Exact is a leading global supplier of business software. Since the beginning in 1984 the focus has shifted from supporting financial processes to developing a complete ERP offering for small and medium enterprises. Innovative solutions like Exact Globe Next, Exact Synergy Enterprise and Exact Online support over 100,000 customers – local and international companies – with the daily management of their business.
Exact develops industry-specific on premise and SaaS solutions for manufacturing, wholesale & distribution, professional services, small business and accountancy. Exact is headquartered in Delft, the Netherlands and has been listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam since June 1999. The company’s revenues in 2013 amounted to € 213 million.
For further information about Exact visit www.exact.com.
Posted On: l, d F Y
Closing On: l, d F Y
Category: Customer Service
Location: Home office U.S.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Travel: Within North America up to 90%